Saturday, December 13, 2008

Preschool Christmas Concert

So on Tuesday the boys got themselves dressed and I was just happy that they were ready. Well we got to school and one of the mom's mentioned that the concert was today! WHAT!!! But the newsletter said that it wasn't until Thursday! Well they had changed the date and I didn't get the notice! So my boys were in their sweat pants and track pants and rubber boots where the other kids were dressed up in there nicest. Well I am just glad that that mother had mentioned it or I would have missed it completely! I ran home and grabbed my camera and was back in plenty of time. I should have maybe brushed my own hair while I was at home since the other parents seemed to be dressed up as well!!


Alex... his boots are even on the wrong feet! Well at least they get themselves ready...
Dallin with his soccer shirt and track pants!!
The Beehive preschool is a christian school so it is nice that they can sing and talk about Jesus. So most of the songs were about Mary, Joseph and Jesus. It was a lot of fun to see them up there. It was really funny because they were seperated but Dallin kept looking over at Alex to make sure he was doing the hand actions before he would do them himself. The Thursday before I had to take Dallin to the Dr. during preschool, so I had my friend watch Alex at her house so they both had to miss school. I mentioned to the teacher about them not coming and she said that she didn't know how they would react to coming by themselves anyway. I guess they do everything together at school. I don't know how they are going to do anything by themselves. They will have to be companions on their mission together and live in the same house when they get married. ha ha. Maybe across the street from each other at least. It is fun to watch them as they grow and see how they find their individuality.


No comments: