Ava can't always tell the boys apart, so she has a habit of calling them, 'The Boy'. "Mom, the boy hit me". "Mom, the boy is jumping on my bed". "Mom, the boy called me a name". You get the idea. I ask her which one she is talking about but she never knows.
Well today she did it again. "Mom, the boy...". Well The Boy piped up from the other room. "The boy, the boy, the boy.... how would you like it if I called you the girl". So of course I turned to her with my most serious face (I was laughing hysterically inside) and said, "Ava, you really need to figure out who is bugging you so you can tell me his name." She replied, "Well I can't tell them apart... Can I just call them both Dallin?"
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too funny!!!!
Lisa that is the funniest thing I have EVER heard!!!! At least I don't have to feel bad every time I see you, unable to remember which one is which. TOO, too funny!!!
Post a Comment