The kids had a great year this year... I loved it even more because there was no Trick or Treating!! We were able to have a Trunk or Treat at the church and so they did get to wear their costumes out and about and show them off and get a little candy, but the candy wasn't overwhelming which was nice.
Alex looked great as Jack Sparrow. It took a little convincing to get him to let me put eye liner on, but it did look great in the end.
Dallin's cousins call him Harry Potter all the time because of the scar in the middle of his forehead. Well he decided that he wanted to be Harry Potter this year. I had the costume from when Deneile was Hermione when she was in Grade 1. So it was an easy costume but it looked great!!
Ava wanted to be a mummy this year! I think it turned out great!! I had some help with the sewing since I left it to the last minute!
Deneile wanted to be a witch this year and we were able to borrow a dress and hat from a friend and I bought the tights to add to look. She won the best costume at our ward costume contest so she was very excited about that!
Dallin and Alex were able to go to the pumpkin patch this year for a field trip this year! I was able to volunteer driving them this year and it was really fun. They got to each pick a pumpkin, they had a lot of fun!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yahoo! Welcome back!
Post a Comment