Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Making Costumes

This year Dallin wanted to be a Jedi. Well I couldn't find a Jedi costume. So I looked on line and found this website. It gave instructions on how they made their costumes. I followed it but since my boys want to decorate their room in Star wars I thought I would make the Jedi robe out of fleece so he could keep it as a bathrobe later. I was going to make it out of terry cloth but there was no brown and it was $30 to $60 a meter so I decided I didn't need a bathrobe for $60!! Crazy right! I couldn't believe the cost. Anyway here is the result!!

Dallin's getting ready to fight!


Ava said, "Why don't you smile?"
Dallin said, "Because Jedi's don't smile."


With the hood down.

Well that is my first project for Halloween over. Next Ava's which costume!!

No comments: