Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Who Knew

Who knew 4 year olds could be so tricky.


We bought the boys new hats, one is blue (for Dallin) and one is green (for Alex). A couple of days ago we were outside and they were both wearing their hats. Alex was not aloud to ride his bike because he had taken it out without permission but Dallin was riding on the grass just behind our place. Alex was really wanting to ride Dallin's bike. He was trying to convince Dallin to let him ride. Dallin was not letting him. Finally Alex convinced Dallin to let him ride his bike. But he knew that Alex wasn't aloud to ride so he said, "Ok, you can ride my bike, but... lets switch hats first". I was flabbergasted! I couldn't believe that a 4 years old my boys were already trying to decieve me! I called out to have Alex get off the bike. Dallin was standing there while I was calling. He called back to me. "I'm Alex... that's me, Dallin." What am I going to do now!








2 comments:

stinaz81 said...

this is priceless :) So gorgeous..

SAH in Suburbia said...

They are sooo cute and you are so hooped!! :-)