While we were in Vancouver, WA we went down to Oregon and went to a lovely Waterfall that I can't remember the name of...
We went to a fish hatchery and the kids loved seeing the Huge fish! It was very exciting!!
This is a big water fountain that all the kids liked... the water was really cold!!
I got this lovely new hat that I love!!
Then we came back up to my sister's house and we went down to Pike Place Market! We watched the fish being thrown back and forth. It was so crowded that I felt a little claustrophobic! Seriously!
Then we went to the back alley and found this disgusting place...
The Market Theater Gum Wall is a brick alleyway wall now covered in used chewing gum. Parts of the wall are covered several inches thick, 15 feet high for 50 feet.
1 comment:
I've always wanted to go to that market in Seattle. Not sure about the gum wall.....ha! My kids would love it!
Post a Comment